Stop using this medicine if you have any side effect. Inform your doctor if you have:
• weakness,chest pain, slurred speech, shortness of breath,problems with balance or vision;
• bloody,tarry stools or black ;
• vomit that looks like coffee grounds or coughing up blood ;
• rapid weight gain or swelling ;
• urinating less than usual ;
• upper stomach pain, nausea, loss of appetite, itching, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the eyes or skin), clay-colored stools
• bruising,skin rash, muscle weakness, numbness, severe tingling,pain;
• severe skin reaction -sore throat,swelling in your tongue or face, fever, skin pain,burning in your eyes, followed by a purple or red skin rash that spreads (especially in upper body or in the face ) and causes peeling and blistering.
This drug is used to treat inflammation or pain caused by menstrual pain, ankylosing spondylitis and arthritis. Also you make to take this drug (Celebrex) if you hereditary polyps in the colon This medicine belongs to a group of medicines called NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). Celebrex works by reducing hormones that cause pain and inflammation in the body of human.
There are also other purposes, which not listed in this medication guide.